Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the UMIDirect.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your assigned account using the password provided. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales are final. Only goods that have fabric or manufacturing defects or that have been shipped in error may be returned, and then only with prior written authorization. Goods returned without an approved authorization will not be accepted.
Uniforms Manufacturing, Inc. is not responsible for any delay in performance for any causes beyond its control. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by our corporate headquarters. Deliveries against orders are subject to credit approval at the time of shipment.
Due to the size of our product line it is sometimes necessary for Uniforms Manufacturing, Inc. to partial ship orders. Uniforms Manufacturing, Inc. does not consolidate shipments from multiple locations and all goods are invoiced to match their associated packing slip.
Orders placed using a credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed on UMIDirect.com.
Methods of payment accepted are MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
If a customer chooses to return current, first quality, unaltered, stock products due to an error on the part of Uniforms Manufacturing, Inc. our customer service department will gladly issue a no-cost return authorization. The following restrictions apply:
- Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. Returns require an authorization number (“RMA Number”) from our customer service department.
- Customized or made-to-order merchandise is non-returnable for reasons other than Uniforms Manufacturing, Inc. error.
- Items returned for reasons other than manufacturer defect must be in new, unused, resalable condition. If your item has been worn, washed, or had tags removed, it can not be returned for credit.
- Underwear (panties, boxers, etc.) can not be returned under any circumstances.
- Bras can only be returned unworn with tags and/or packaging intact.
- Except for underwear, defective items can be returned worn, within 14 days of receiving the item. Items obviously damaged by the customer are not returnable.
- Returns for any reason other than UMI error, or manufacturer defect may incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Once you request an RMA, a customer service representative will process all information and acquire call tags if needed. Once all information is processed, you will receive an email with all the RMA information. We make every attempt to deliver your RMA information within 1 business day of your request.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to secure return shipment of returned items to the address provided by our customer service team at the time the RMA is granted. UMIDirect strongly recommends that you return all items with a tracking number either through USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Items that are being returned and are lost in delivery are not the responsibility of UMIDirect.
- Items that are returned without receiving a proper RMA number will be charged a 20% restocking fee and the balance will available as an in store credit only. In addition under no conditions will shipping costs be refunded on any unauthorized return and in the event the item(s) are returned to the wrong warehouse the additional shipping charges will also be deducted from the available credit.
The products contained within this site are warranted against defects in manufacture only. Because applications vary, no use warranty is implied or intended. The buyer should make a careful analysis of the use by which these products are purchased. It will be the buyer’s responsibility to determine whether these products will adequately protect the wearer in the environment in which they are to be used. No oral representation inconsistent with the above shall be binding.