Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Coverall, Unlined
Protection, comfort, ease of use, functionality, durability - this coverall has all the hard-working features you expect from Carhartt. Made from a 7-ounce Flame-Resistant twill blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, this coverall features two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets, a left leg utility band, multiple tool and utility pockets, spread collar, two-way brass zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps, split back construction, pleated bi-swing back, pleated elbows, triple-needle stitching, a Carhartt FR label sewn on the back and front pockets, an HRC label sewn on the left chest pocket and leg openings that fit over boots for easy on and off.
NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
Flame-Resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills.
For over 115 years, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality of construction, and fit that you can feel in the fabrics and see in the performance.
- Flame-Resistant twill blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- Two pass-through pockets.
- Left leg utility band.
- Multiple tool and utility pockets.
- Spread collar.
- Two-way brass zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps.
- Split back construction.
- Pleated bi-swing back.
- Pleated elbows.
- Triple-needle stitching.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets.
- HRC label sewn on left chest pocket.
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off.
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
- Flame-Resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills.